Do you have a love for early childhood education, faith-based learning, and experience leading a team to help children grow academically, cognitively, socially, emotionally, and spiritually? First Baptist Simpsonville, Upstate Church's Child Enrichment Center is seeking an Early Childhood Principal to lead children, teachers, and families. If you possess great leadership and communication skills, learn more.
Early Childhood Principal Qualifications: State Licensing Number 17753
- Desire to create, lead, and develop an early education team, cast vision, and partner with and minister to families in the Upstate of South Carolina.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or higher from a state-approved college or university in early childhood education, child development, child psychology or a related field that includes at least eighteen credit hours in child development and/or early childhood education.
- Knowledge of South Carolina licensing rules and regulations.
- Educational leadership experience to carry out the duties and responsibilities of a principal.
- Experience working in an ACSI Accredited or licensed child care facility.
- Member or desire to become a member of First Baptist Simpsonville, Upstate Church.
- Leadership and Vision: Provide the spiritual, servant, and team leadership of the CEC (Child Enrichment Center), communicating the school’s mission, vision and values to the staff, parents, students, church, and community with a relational focus and desire to grow the children in a loving environment.
- Operational Oversight: Oversee the daily operation of the center including all programs and activities in early education and afterschool care.
- Staff Development: Recruit, interview, hire, develop, coach, supervise, and retain staff, providing training and quality, consistent feedback to all employees.
- Curriculum and Instruction: Direct, aid, and supervise curriculum development and instructional practices.
- Admissions and Family Partnerships: Ensure a smooth, informative, and clear admissions and family partnership process.
- Student Growth: Contribute to and monitor the spiritual, academic and behavioral progress of students.
- Financials and Environments: Develop and manage the CEC’s budget in connection with the church and maintain safe, clean environments.
- Church and School Relationships: Work in partnership with the church staff to minister to preschool families.
- Continuous School Improvement: Work with the leadership and church teams to plan for the future growth, ministry impact, and outreach opportunities of the CEC.