This part-time position requires approximately 10 hours per week.
-Primary responsibilities are on Sunday mornings for the 9:30am service, but some other time
may be required during the week.
• Christian values and spiritual maturity
• Knowledge and experience with audio, video, and lighting equipment
• Ability to schedule and organize team of volunteers
• Understanding of the equipment and process used for producing livestreamed services
• Ability to collaborate with a team to plan worship
• Oversee the operation of all audio, video, and lighting equipment in the Christian Life
• Set up and tear down stage equipment on Sundays (microphones, cables, music stands,
• Start and maintain livestream on Sunday mornings.
• Organize, recruit, and train volunteers to assist in running technology.
• Service all lighting equipment, including replacement bulbs and programing of lighting
• Arrange and oversee any repairs/purchases of equipment. Help with repairs and
installation when possible.
• Help with technology needs for occasional special church events (arrangements will be
made in advance and based on availability). Additional fee applicable for outside groups.
• Meet weekly with worship staff to plan worship and discuss ongoing tech needs for the
• Occasionally assist with services in the Sanctuary.
Summit Church | Non-Denominational
Full-time | Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
River of Life Christian Center | Christian Church
Full-time | Orlando, Florida
Valley Bible Fellowship | Christian Church
Full-time | BAKERSFIELD, California
Bexley United Methodist Church | United Methodist
Part-time | Bexley, Ohio
Gateway Church | Church of the Nazarene
Part-time | Angola, Indiana