LAKESIDE SUMMER PASTOR beginning July 2023 (2024 optional start)
- Non-denominational Christian worship community since 1893; sound financials
- Primary responsibilities are Sunday morning preaching with weekday community pastoring
- No direct reports, no administrative duties, no fund-raising
- 125 weekly attendees (of 350) from more than a dozen denominations; committees staffed by volunteers
- Exclusive use of lakefront home - 6 bdrm, 2 bath, study, kitchen, laundry, covered porch, dock, boathouse, utilities, high speed internet, backup power generator included; 1099 compensation
- Local forests and lakes are great to hike, bike, swim, fish, kayak, waterski, sail, and much more
- Visit www.BigMooseChapel.org for position description, how to apply, chapel profile, Sunday bulletin, recorded messages with music, newsletter, events, governance, and more.
- No phone calls. Send questions or completed “application packet” to [email protected]
BMCC seeks a Summer minister who anticipates finding fulfillment, for many years to come, in providing spiritual leadership and pastoral care to a religiously diverse congregation of visitors and long-time seasonal residents of a vacation region in the western Adirondack Mountains of New York State.
For Pastoral Search Candidates:
To link to information about the job application process, click here
To link to the Pastor's job description, click here
To link to the Chapel profile, click here
To view a message from the current Pastor Rev. Richard McCaughey, please click here.