To be a dynamic spiritual body of believers empowered by the Holy Spirit to share Christ with as many people as possible in our church, community, and throughout the world.
YOUR ROLE IN OUR MISSION
- Create an atmosphere where the presence of God is a priority
- Be committed to the church’s vision, leadership, and congregation
- Teach the church why and how we worship
- Support contemporary and traditional styles of music for a blended worship experience
- Actively recruit, lead, and support a network of volunteers for the music and audio-technical teams.
- Work in concert with the senior pastor to develop and coordinate the theme of the worship service.
- Lead, create, and plan special services and/or outreaches in conjunction with church leadership.
- Work with all age groups in the church
- Support and participate in the life and activities of the church
- Maintain an authentic and personal walk with Jesus Christ and strive to grow in that relationship.
- Gifted in music with excellent vocal abilities and proficient in keyboard and/or guitar.
- Demonstrate effective and professional communication skills
- Be a team player with a positive attitude
The Worship Leader is a(n):
- Team Builder
The Worship Leader is not a(n):
- Must be or become a member of KCBC
- 8-10 hours per week
- Weekly commitment
- Pass a national background check
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reports to Senior Pastor