We are looking for great ministry leaders to join our staff and team!
You'd be a great fit if you are:
A Sharp Thinker
a Leader...not a manager, or a doer, BUT A LEADER!
Passionate about developing leaders
Always improving yourself
Excited about the opportunity to build an incredible church!
Specifically, we're interested in adding to our team a seasoned Pastor to join our team at one of our campuses as the oversight of our student ministries (Motion) and our Sunday Morning Kids Ministry (Destiny Kids - Kindergarten through 5th grade).
- Provide oversight and vision to all leaders and volunteers within the Youth Ministry.
- Provide ideas and help with the execution of church-wide events.
- Speak, teach, and communicate as necessary for all Youth Ministry experiences.
- Provide oversight and vision for any events and services that are designed to reach junior high and high school students.
- Provide vision and oversight to develop Small Groups within the Youth Ministry and Destiny Kids.
- Provide vision and leadership to engage students into volunteer teams and roles on the weekend experiences.
- Provide vision and leadership to engage and activate students to serve in the city alongside our outreach efforts.
- Adhere to and manage the campus' Youth Ministry budget and demonstrate financial responsibility.
- Develop and sustain regular communication with parents. Seek opportunities to build relationships and partnerships with parents and guardians.
- Plan and lead events that provide spiritual growth opportunities for students and leaders.
- Partner with the Worship Pastor to develop the health and growth of the student worship teams.
- Engage with students in the community by attending sporting events, campus visits, etc.
- Provide oversight and vision for key volunteer leaders and staffing under your responsibility.
- Lead with the support of staff and volunteers: all things relating to weekly student and kids ministries, such as curriculum, worship, games, snacks, small group questions, service planning, content, and the destiny kids store.
- Work closely with all campus staff and regional staff.
Preferred education and experience:
- 5+ years in student ministry is preferred
- Experience leading volunteer teams is required
- Multi-site experience is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the Bible.
Personal Characteristics & Skills
- Obvious Christ-like character.
- Strong verbal and relational skills.
- Demonstrated creative arts ability in the area of programming and production.
- Flexibility in accommodating the Campus, Regional and Lead Team Pastors, and staff relative to all delegated duties.
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate effective time management skills.
- Ability to meet daily/weekly duties with deadlines.
- Uncompromising commitment to Destiny Worship Center's vision, mission, values, and core beliefs.
What it's like to live in the cities our church serves in Northwest Florida:
Our region is affectionately called the "Emerald Coast," named after our signature white sand, turquoise waters, as well as other natural occurrences, like dune lakes and the nearby barrier islands. It's a favorite destination for over 4.5 million visitors every year! From surf and sun, to shopping, dining and great schools, our region is an area growing in population and influence. If you've ever been here on vacation once, you've wanted to come back. If you live here, you love it here.
For more information about our church, please visit destinyworshipcenter.com