The mission of Child Evangelism Fellowship (CEF) is to evangelize boys and girls with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, disciple them in God’s Word, and connect them to a local church. CEF fulfills this purpose primarily through Good News Clubs.
Reporting to the Board of Directors and CEF State Director, the Director of the Gwinnett County chapter of CEF will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for CEF's staff, programs, expansion, and execution of its mission in Gwinnett County.
● Ensure ongoing programmatic excellence, rigorous program evaluation, and consistent quality of finance and administration, fundraising, communications, and systems; recommend timelines and resources needed to achieve the strategic goals.
● Deepen and refine all aspects of communications—from web presence to external relations with the goal of creating a stronger brand.
● Develop, maintain, and support a strong Board of Directors
● Lead, coach, develop, and retain a staff of 3-5 part time employees
● Organize annual training for 400 volunteers
● Nurture current church partnerships and develop new partnerships
● Oversee 30-50 Good News Clubs to ensure effective operation
● Develop the annual budget
● Complete all required reports
● Ensure all policies are followed including training, background checks, and child protection policies
This job is approximately 30 hours per week with commensurate compensation.
The candidate must live in Gwinnett County or commit to moving to Gwinnett County within 3 months of hire.
● Have accepted Jesus Christ as Savior with a demonstrated love for Jesus Christ and prayer, and an unquestionable passion to reach children with the Gospel message of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ.
● 5+ years of excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach, staff, manage, and develop teams, set and achieve strategic objectives, and manage a budget
● Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills
● Action-oriented, adaptable, and innovative approach to project execution
● Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
● Passion, idealism, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed
Please send resume and
We are not a church but a non-profit working to reach elementary age children through Good News Club in the local elementary schools. Our chapter has over 80 schools and 55,000 children. We are growing and need a new director to lead.
The Bridge Fellowship | Non-Denominational
Full-time | Lebanon, Tennessee
Pacific House of Mission | Non-Denominational
Full-time | Wahiawa, Hawaii
YouthWorks | Non-Denominational
Full-time | Minneapolis, Minnesota
Pais Movement | Non-Denominational
Full-time | Arlington, Texas