Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with lead pastor and staff to prepare and present the Celebration Worship Service each Sunday, plus a special Christmas Eve Service.
- Develop activities that emphasize liturgical calendar and themes reflected in Sanctuary Worship. Prepare all content needed for this service.
- Use ProPresenter software to create slides for Celebration Worship.
- Work with and support the Intergenerational Ministries Team.
- Prepare budget for Celebration Worship Service.
- Assist in planning and executing church events such as Fall Kick-Off activities, Lenten services activities and Christmas Open House.
- Provide direction and/or coordination of leadership for praise music through productive rehearsals and tech team support.
- Connect new families with the lead pastor.
- Skilled at leading congregational worship using praise team participants proficient in voice, guitar, keyboard or other musical instruments (preferred)
- Strong interpersonal skills to lead and work with volunteers.
- Ability to work with modern technology to share music, sermon and Sunday experience.
- Ability to interact with and build positive relationships with church membership.
- Committed to discipleship growth and leadership.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office products, Facebook, email and ProPresenter.
- Strong presentation skills.
- 2-3 years of experience in a leadership role.
- Music background preferred (sing and play an instrument).