This particular job opening is currently paused. Check back for updates on when it will be active again!
Faith Community Church is seeking a Pastor of Family Discipleship with a heart for service and a passion for leading families to a closer walk with Christ. This highly collaborative position will lead family ministries by developing and implementing Bible-centered programs that engage and shepherd our children, students and parents.
Consider joining this vibrant and spirit-filled body of believers to share your God-given
talents and gifts in this full-time salaried position that reports to the Senior Pastor. Salary range: $60,000 to 85,000, contingent upon experience and education.
You will need to:
· Have a heart that seeks after Jesus and desires to teach others about Him
· Be a strong leader with a servant’s heart – a leader of leaders
· Demonstrate competency in biblical knowledge
· Exhibit strong organizational skills
· Have a four-year degree in field of ministry
· Be willing to serve a multi-generational congregation
· Exemplify love and care for the whole body of Christ and the lost
· Align with the Constitution, Bylaws and mission of Faith Community Church
You will be serving God and His church by:
Overseeing a Dynamic Family Ministry
· Communicating big-picture vision to family ministry leaders and volunteers
· Training and motivating parents to disciple their children within their culture
· Connecting families together in rich fellowship and support
· Recruiting and equipping volunteers for ministry
· Interacting well with kids, students, parents, volunteers and staff
· Counseling parents and families
· Assisting in the preaching ministry
· Supervising and supporting children, teens and young adults’ ministries
· Using technology to support instruction
· Providing guidance and oversight for curricula
· Scheduling special events to enhance ministry target
Faith Community Church is:
· A non-denominational Bible-centered church, located in Dover, DE.
· Passionately loving God; Sacrificially loving others; Courageously making disciples of Jesus Christ
Equipping believers for ministry
Faith Community Church is seeking a Pastor of Family Discipleship who has a heart for service and a passion for leading families to a closer walk with Christ. The vision for our church family is threefold. We want our people to develop a Passionate Love for God, a Sacrificial Love for Others, and a Courageousness in Making Disciples of Jesus Christ. We believe God has already chosen the person for this position and He will lead us to that person.
Hope Church | Presbyterian
Full-time | Richmond, Virginia
RiverTree Church | Wesleyan
Full-time | Mitchell, South Dakota
Mitchell, South Dakota
Three Village Church | Non-Denominational
Full-time | East Setauket, New York
East Setauket, New York
Liberty Heights Church | Baptist: SBC
Full-time | Cincinnati, Ohio