Who we are…
Mercy Hill Church exists to exalt Jesus by demonstrating his love and telling his story to
our neighbors and the nations. Staff members at Mercy Hill lead by making disciples
and equipping leaders to make disciples. We want to lead our church to be transformed
by the gospel, rooted in community, living on mission, and multiplying disciples.
Who we are looking for…
The Bible is clear that we have a vital responsibility to pass down our faith to the next
generation (Deut. 6:4-9). Investing in students by caring, teaching, loving, and praying is
a crucial aspect of our mission to make disciples. We are looking for a Student Pastor to
lead the charge in making disciples of the next generation. We believe a disciple is a
lifelong apprentice of Jesus Christ who is growing as a worshiper, servant, and
missionary. We want a leader who has a heart for Jesus and longs to see Him be made
more famous among middle school and high school students. We are also looking for a
student pastor who will work well with both parents and volunteer leaders to equip our
● Lead by example! Attend worship services and church events and encourage
students and families to do the same
● Develop and sustain a comprehensive growth strategy that encompasses middle
and high school students
● Plan and execute student discipleship program
● Plan and execute student worship and fellowship programs.
● Recruit, develop, disciple, and equip lay leaders, parents and student leaders
● Plan and organize yearly events which may include camps, discipleship
weekends, outreach events, etc.
● Be acquainted with the personal lives of the students (either directly or through
youth leaders). For example, visit homes, attend school events, and make
hospital visits. This also includes being aware of current youth development,
culture, social media, etc.
● Develop a plan to reach local middle and high schools.
● Pursue a growing relationship with Jesus as your Lord Savior.
● Be an active and faithful member of Mercy Hill as outlined in our Membership
● Strive to follow the leadership of the Holy Spirit and the leaders of our church.
● Live in a manner consistent with the qualifications of an elder in 1 Timothy 3:1-7
and Titus 2:5-9, including maintaining integrity in your personal conduct, leading
your family in love and service, and growing in your understanding and ability to
teach the Scripture.
● Be honest.
● Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required.
● Seminary Degree preferred or the willingness to further education.
● Two years of relevant ministry experience
Compensation and benefits will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
For more information about Mercy Hill please visit our website at mercyhill.com. To
apply or inquire about the position please send an email to [email protected].
Application should include a resume and cover letter.
Mercy Hill Church is a young, growing, former NAMB church plant located in Cobb County, GA. We are situated right between Marietta and Kennesaw, GA about 30 mins north of Atlanta. Mercy Hill exists to exalt Jesus by demonstrating his love and telling his story to our neighbors and the nations. At Mercy Hill our core values are Gospel, Community, Mission, and Multiplication.
Macedonia Baptist Church | Baptist: SBC
Full-time | Jackson, Georgia
Jefferson First Baptist | Baptist: SBC
Full-time | Jefferson, Georgia
Tates Creek Baptist Church | Baptist: SBC
Full-time | Toccoa, Georgia
First Baptist Church of Jesup | Baptist: SBC
Full-time | Jesup, Georgia
Sardis Baptist Church | Baptist: SBC
Full-time | Hartwell, Georgia