Ministry Function: The Student Pastor will lead and organize an effective youth ministry, implementing fellowship, worship, biblical teaching, discipleship, and evangelism. Most importantly should demonstrate a hunger for more of God and possess a passion to lead the youth (13 – 18 years old) of our church and community into that same hunger.
Student Pastor Responsibilities:
· Lead and organize effective youth ministry, including fellowship, worship, teaching, discipleship, and evangelism
· Cultivate a hunger for God among youth (ages 13-18)
· Develop and implement strategies to reach unchurched youth in the community
· Collaborate with the church staff to create and integrate new ministries as needed
· Build and nurture positive relationships with youth, parents, staff, and volunteers
· Provide counseling and spiritual guidance to youth on an individual basis
· Maintain regular communication with students and parents, keeping them informed of activities and ministry plans
· Establish strong connections with local schools and other youth organizations
· Manage the youth ministry budget and fundraising efforts
· Participate in staff meetings and church services
Student Pastor Qualifications:
· Bachelor's degree or higher in ministry or related field
· Experience in youth ministry is required
· Demonstrated passion for youth ministry, evangelism, and outreach
· Strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Ability to utilize technology and social media to engage with youth
· Team player with the ability to work independently
· Deep commitment to personal spiritual growth, prayer, and obedience to God's Word
· Ability to teach and train youth in faith development
· Exemplify a Christ-like lifestyle and dedication to reaching the lost
Application: Please submit your resume, along with a cover letter highlighting your experience and passion for youth ministry. Include references who can speak to your qualifications. Applications can be emailed to [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further consideration. We appreciate your understanding.
Reports to: Executive Pastor FLSA Status: Exempt Status
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe the Holy Bible to be the inspired, inerrant and only infallible Word of God. We believe the Holy Scriptures-composed of 66 books-originated with God and therefore holds unique and final authority on matters of life, faith and practice.
We believe there is but one God, eternally existent and manifested in the triune Godhead, three persons co-equal in power and purpose—God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
We believe man was created in the image of God, and through disobedience man sinned and fell. Thus we believe that the entire human race became infected with sin, a depraved nature and separation from God.
We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ and that He is the only Son of God come in the flesh to serve as the only true Mediator between God and man. We believe in His virgin birth, in His perfect and sinless life and in His supernatural work in miracles and healing.
We believe in the substitutionary death of Jesus, in His shed blood which atones for the sins of the world and His bodily resurrection.
We believe salvation is the gift of God by grace alone and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and that this faith is manifested in works pleasing to God and agreeing with His Spirit.
We believe the Holy Spirit is the Promise of the Father. He has been sent to convict the world of sin. He is the Comforter and Teacher to the believer and places the believer in the body of Christ, indwells the believer, filling the believer, bestowing spiritual gifts and producing spiritual fruit.
We believe the result of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ is that a believer becomes a member of His body-the church, and that the Scripture charges believers to regularly come together with other believers in the local church to devote themselves to worship, prayer, service, teaching of the Word, observance of Baptism, the Lord’s Supper and giving offerings.
We believe the Church, ordained by God and founded by Jesus Christ operating under called and proven leadership-is responsible for maturing and equipping the believers to serve in advancing the Kingdom of God as they use their talents, gifts and outreach to the world.
We believe that our Lord Jesus Christ instituted the ordinances of Baptism and the Lord’s Supper to be observed by all believers until His return.
We believe that the consummation of all things includes the visible, personal, and glorious return of Jesus Christ to rapture His Bride, the Church, of which He is the Head.
NORTHAMPTON BIBLE CHURCH | Non-Denominational
Full-time | CUYAHOGA FALLS, Ohio
CUYAHOGA FALLS, Ohio
St. Paul's Lutheran Church | Lutheran
Full-time | Maumee, Ohio