Revive Church Connections Director
Job Title: Connections Director
Reports To: Operations Pastor
Schedule: Sunday-Thursday, with occasional evening and weekend responsibilities
Hiring Range: $50,000+ (DOE)
Benefits: Revive Church provides a comprehensive benefits package, including employer paid medical, dental, vision, matching retirement, vacation, and holidays
Who We Are:
Revive Church is dedicated to reviving people and places right where we are for the glory of God. We are on a mission to equip and send out every single person who makes Revive Church their home so that they can be God’s reviving presence where they live, work, and play. In 2020, we purchased the 115,000 square foot mixed use center where we are located as part of a long-range vision God had been preparing for us. This purchase allowed us to create The Bridge.
The Bridge is an innovative approach to holistic disciple making that seeks the prosperity of the city through spiritual, economic, and relational flourishing. It is a purpose-driven ecosystem designed to 1) offer mission-driven organization an affordable, attractive, collaborative location to deliver services to the community, and 2) provide the community with access to a variety of resources and services aimed at helping vulnerable and motivated individuals/families transcend poverty. Learn more about The Bridge at: www.thebridgearvada.com and www.revivearvada.org/thebridge/.
The Connections Director will lead guest services and connections at Revive Church. This role serves on the Operations Team and is focused on connecting individuals and families in their first experience with Revive and helping them find a place in the life of the church. The Connections Director also plays a critical role in planning and executing church-wide events as part of the Operations Team.
With respect to Revive Groups specifically, this person will be responsible for providing essential communication and administrative support for small group events, assisting with small group leader training events, and maintaining regular communication with group leaders to ensure they have the necessary resources to run successful groups.
Guest Services & Events
· Oversee and lead guest service ministry teams to make Revive a warm and welcoming home to all who attend. This includes first-time guest experience, hospitality, and parking.
· Lead in planning and implementation for church-wide events.
Connections & Guest Follow-Up
· Develop, lead and maintain guest follow-up systems.
· Champion connections by building a team that helps each person take their next step in the life of Revive – particularly finding a small group and/or serving within the church and the Bridge.
· Lead Explore Revive/Rooted class to introduce newcomers to Revive Church.
· Initiate and lead a strategy to connect people to our membership process.
Revive Groups Leader Training
· Assist in the planning and coordination of training events and workshops for Revive Group leaders.
· Collaborate with pastoral team to develop training materials and resources for Revive Group leaders in respective ministry areas.
· Manage logistics, scheduling, and communication related to small group events.
Winning for this role is reflected as…
• Individuals and families feel welcomed and have a clear understanding of their next step once they attend Revive Church.
• Individuals and families have a clear understanding of Revive Church and The Bridge and its vision and are introduced to opportunities to serve and get more involved.
• Revive ministries and groups are introduced and able to invite people to be part of their ministry.
· Proven experience in guest services and small group leadership.
· 3-5 years of relevant experience.
· Ability to connect with people and help them feel comfortable in new surroundings.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Strong organizational and administrative abilities.
· Proficiency in Office 365 and CCB preferred.
· Self-motivated and proactive.
· A deep understanding of the importance of small group ministry and volunteer opportunities within a church community.
· Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends, to support small group events and training sessions.
· Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
Revive Church Employment Qualifications:
· Commitment to Christian Faith: An evident commitment to the Christian faith and a desire to live out the Values of Revive Church (www.revivearvada.org/values/) and reflect our “7 Marks of a Jesus-Follower” (www.revivearvada.org/marks/)
· A genuine desire to serve others, promote community, and support the church's mission to advance the Gospel.
· Doctrinal Alignment: An understanding and agreement with the core theological beliefs, doctrines, and values of Revive Church and the Baptist Faith & Message 2000.
· Effective Communication: Strong verbal and written communication skills, enabling clear and respectful interaction with fellow church members, visitors, and the wider community.
· Professionalism: A professional demeanor and attitude in representing the church, both within and outside the church community.
· Team Player: An ability to work well within a team and collaborate with church staff, volunteers, and members.
· Worship Participation: Regular attendance and active participation in church worship services and activities.
Additional Position Information:
Depending on the experience, qualifications, flexibility and interest of candidates applying for this role and the Communications Director & Executive Assistant role (link here), the functions of the two roles may be combined differently and/or in a part time manner. If the duties and responsibilities of this role and the Communications Director & Executive Assistant role are combined differently and in a way that results in a part-time position, compensation will be adjusted to reflect an equivalent hourly rate.
WHO WE ARE
The Bridge is part of Revive Church Colorado located at 8270 W. 80th Avenue, Arvada, CO. Physically, The Bridge is a 115,000 square foot mixed use center owned by Revive Church. The Vision for The Bridge is the peace and prosperity of our city through a community in which motivated individuals and families have practical access to the resources they need to thrive. The concept for The Bridge is to create a purpose-driven ecosystem designed to 1) offer mission-driven organizations an affordable, attractive, collaborative location to deliver services to the community, and 2) provide the community with access to a variety of resources and services aimed at helping vulnerable and motivated individuals/families transcend poverty — all in a convenient, inviting, single physical location. Current Bridge partners include Lionheart Children’s Academy, Global Thrift, Haven’s Hope, Packs of Hope, Colorado Foundation for Conductive Education, the Primary Purpose Club, and a Food Pantry. Future Bridge partners include CrossPurpose (workforce development) and BeyondHome (affordable housing for hard-working families leading to self-reliance). The Bridge will add more partners as the community invites it to help provide additional services and based in part on information gathered by the Bridge Reference Director.
The Holy Scriptures Bible Society | Non-Denominational
Part-time | Work Online, Colorado
Work Online, Colorado
First Baptist Church Greeneville | Baptist: SBC
Full-time | Greeneville, Tennessee
Ingleside Baptist Church | Baptist: SBC
Full-time | Macon, Georgia
Valleydale Church | Baptist: SBC
Internship | Birmingham, Alabama