Provide leadership, direction and management over the High School Student Ministry Teams. Continually seek ways to implement new strategies and ministry teams that are designed to strengthen families, encourage discipleship, and reach out to teens and their families in the community.
Serve as part of the staff team and in cooperation with the Family Ministries Pastor to cast vision and lead strategic initiatives for an all-encompassing ministry for high school students that reinforces the vision, strategies and goals of the church. Make in-roads in the Young Adult age group (Post- High School).
• Relational. Desires to form, develop, and invest in relationships with middle and high school students and their parents.
• Communicator. Demonstrates the ability to be articulate, transparent, engaging, and doctrinally sound as a communicator/teacher.
• Missional. Desires to create a ministry culture that will engage un-churched youth and serve others.
• Culturally Aware. Recognizes the trends of families and youth in a diverse culture, with an understanding of how to respond in relevant ways.
• Creative. Uses creative thinking to develop and implement innovative programming.
• Member of the staff team, working in harmony to accomplish the mission of the church.
• Plan and Implement a weekly High school celebration service on Wednesday night using provided Orange Curriculum.
• Serve as one of the primary communicators of curriculum for student ministry.
• Serve as a member of the Middle School and/ or Worship Team on Sunday mornings.
• Plan and organize student events, retreats, service opportunities, and mission trips.
• Recruit and place volunteers and equip them to serve and disciple students.
• Make meaningful contact with parents. Introduce new families to the ministry.
• Provide leadership, direction and management over the ministry environments.
• Oversee budget areas related to high school student ministry.
• Serve as an integral part of the Family Ministry team to smoothly transition youth from one developmental stage to the next while accomplishing the goals of the church.
• Any other duties or special projects as requested
Additional Potential Responsibilities: We recognize ministry provides various options to support the mission! What other ministry areas excite you? What other areas are you equipped to work in? (worship arts, graphic design, social media, communications, bookkeeping/ finance, buildings/ grounds, small group ministry, etc.)
Interested candidates should submit a resume and answer the following questions in a cover letter:
· Tell us who Jesus is to you and how He informs your identity.
· Tell us about your call to vocation ministry.
Send to [email protected]. To learn more about our organization visit our website at www.storehousechurch.com.
We are a vibrant and growing community, located in Plymouth Meeting, PA. Our mission is to lead people to KNOW God personally, GROW in their relationship with Jesus Christ, and GO in ministry.
Hope Community Church | Non-Denominational
Full-time | King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Crossway Church | Assemblies of God
Full-time | Valencia, Pennsylvania
Fuel Community Church | Baptist: SBC
Full-time | Lakeland, Florida
GracePoint Church | Baptist
Full-time | Lodi, California