Youth/College Pastor - First Baptist Church Eau Gallie
Melbourne, Florida, United States
Date to be Posted: 11/21/2021
Categories: Youth/College Pastor
Denominations: Baptist --SBC
Church Size: 250-500
Job Type: Full-Time
First Baptist Church of Eau Gallie
1501. W. Eau Gallie Blvd
Base Salary: TBA (Can break into housing Allowance / Salary if ordained)
Social Security Assistance: TBA
Health Insurance: Through Marketplace (Reimbursement plan)
Youth Pastor Minimum Qualifications
1. A committed personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
2. A passionate soul winner that knows he is called by God to youth/college ministry.
3. Minimum Required: A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant ministry field;
4. Preferred Requirement: A Master’s degree (or nearing completion of) from a Southern Baptist (or theologically conservative) Seminary.
5. Must agree with and be knowledgeable of the Baptist Faith and Message.
6. Must be willing to continue education through conferences, training events, etc.
7. Minimum Required: Three years youth ministry experience leading a youth group of 20 or more students;
8. Preferred Requirement: Three to five years of youth ministry experience leading a youth group of 40 or more students.
9. A married man (not previously divorced), with a wife willing to come alongside to do team ministry.
10. Age: Desired age will be 25-35 (although we will take into consideration other ages)
11. Must believe that the Bible is the inspired, infallible, inerrant, authoritative, and sufficient Word of God.
12. Must be willing to minister and function under the leadership of the Senior Pastor, as well as learn, support and adhere to the bi-laws of the First Baptist Church Eau Gallie.
13. Must be a text-driven (i.e., expositional) teacher and effective communicator of biblical truth.
14. Must relate to and with all youth (e.g., athletes, musicians, etc.) and youth families, regardless of demographics (e.g., home-school, private and public-school families).
15. Must possess strong leadership, organizational and time management skills.
16. Must have and articulate a vision to grow the youth ministry to the potential of our community.
17. Must possess a strong work ethic, with a willingness to work cohesively with other staff members.
18. Must be willing to take the students to Summer/Winter Camps. Our church has developed a strong relationship with SWO (Snowbird Wilderness Outfitters) over the past 4 years and the students and adults love this camp. (It’s in Andrews, North Carolina.)
19. Lead and coordinate youth ministry fundraisers, D-NOW weekends, recreational events, and more.
20. Willing to teach Apologetics and Discipleship centered Bible studies/curriculum.
21. Lead and work with Youth Ministry Team members on a consistent basis.
When replying to the e-mail address below please include the following:
1. Current resume.
2. A personal introduction video (3-5 minutes) that must include the following:
3. Introduction of yourself, wife, and children (if applicable);
4. The candidate and wife’s conversion testimonies; (can be brief)
5. A brief overview of your beliefs on the Person of God (i.e., theology proper), the Word of God (i.e., bibliology), and the Work of God (i.e., soteriology); and
6. State with specificity why you believe God is calling you and your family to First Baptist Church of Eau Gallie.
7. Links or uploaded videos (a minimum of 2 videos of recent teaching). (This can be done at a later date if you don’t have anything recorded at the moment)
8. If you are selected to move on to further interviews, we will send you a questionnaire to dig a little deeper into the specifics of your ministry calling, vision, beliefs, etc.
Reply to: [email protected]
Resumes will be accepted until January 31, 2022 although the search team will be going through them upon arrival.
Eau Gallie First Baptist Church is searching for a Pastor of Youth/College Ministries. Our current Youth Pastor has just moved into the Lead Pastor role after 19 years of serving. We are a family centric church, where you will see the words, "Welcome Home" everywhere you go! We have a great congregation that is heavily involved in missions, worship ministry, personal care, and more. Our vision is to see every member of our church living a life where they are Loving God, Loving People, Sharing Jesus, and Reaching the World. Our staff is very unified and we are excited to see where God takes us in the years to come. East Central Florida is a great place to live. Close to the beach. Close to the theme parks. We get lots of snowbirds making it down from up north each winter. Best of all, we have a great student ministry for you to walk into and provide leadership and direction for. You will also have a pastor that loves students and wants the very best for the student ministry!
First Baptist Church of Belle Glade | Baptist: SBC
Full-time | Belle Glade, Florida
Belle Glade, Florida
New Hope Baptist Church | Baptist: SBC
Part-time | Zephyrhills, Florida
FBC Venice | Baptist: SBC
Full-time | Venice, Florida
Mount Carmel Baptist Church | Baptist: SBC
Full-time | Lake City, Florida
Lake City, Florida
FirstNSB - A Family Church
Full-time | New Smyrna Beach, Florida
New Smyrna Beach, Florida