POSITION: Director of Digital Resources (FT/PT)
ANSWERS TO: Director of Resources
CSRM is an international para-church ministry that focuses on relationships and resources, to equip the local Sports, Recreation, and Fitness ministers to effectively build bridges to their communities. The Director of Digital Resources is a vital piece of this mission producing the resources of Overwhelming Victory. CSRM.org
The Director of Digital Resources is responsible for the production 4 regularly scheduled podcasts, 3 video series, training videos, education courses, and occasional animations. This position also fulfills some of the website and social media duties in coordination with other members of both domestic and international staff.
- Podcast Production: Editing, Uploading, and Promotion of The CSRM Podcast (Weekly), Tuesday Talks (Monthly), and The Call of a Mentor (bi-weekly).
- Video Production: Editing, Uploading, and Promotion of The CSRM Podcast (Weekly), Tuesday Talks (monthly), AGON Institute (see below), Training Videos (as assigned), and all other OVF productions that may be assigned.
- AGON Institute Production: Edit, and Upload AGON Institute courses (One Course a year)
- Overwhelming Victory Website Maintenance: Work with our Office Administrator and Resource Director to maintain the OVF and OVR sections on www.overwhelmingvictory.org
- Overwhelming Victory Facebook Page: Manage the OV Facebook page
- OVRadio Management: Manage the OVRadio subscriptions and marketing, in coordination with the Director of Resources, OV Board, and Office Administrator.
- Knowledge of iMovie, davinci resolve, final cut pro, or other video software.
- Knowledge of photoshop, publisher, canva, or other publishing software.
- Knowledge of audacity or other audio software.
- Knowledge of online media distribution.
- Knowledge of Web Design and Social Media Marketing.