The Student Ministry Intern will work under the direct supervision of the Senior Pastor. This internship is intended to be a support position of our Student Ministry. The intern will also learn and experience various aspects of leadership within other ministries of the church.
Essential Job Functions:
· Wednesday night leadership/teaching
· Take student(s) out for discipleship at least biweekly
· Learn administration and planning of Student Ministry
· Attend scheduled events with freedom to add to the calendar
· Meet monthly with student staff for teamwork building
· Once a month teach 3-5 year old Sunday School class
· Attend Tuesday staff meetings
· Be coached by Senior Pastor
· Participate as schedule permits with post high school life group – Jen Kokal
· Participate as schedule permits with race team
· Participate as schedule permits with music ministry
· Growing in faith as a believer in Christ (2 Peter 1: 5-11)
· Has a teachable spirit and servant’s heart (Philippians 2: 1-22)
· Has a vibrant prayer life, as this is the beginning to healthy ministry and job function (I John 5: 14)
· Faithful and committed attendee of Crossroads Community Church.
· Adheres to and supports the Vision and Mission of Crossroads Community Church and its leadership, including the Great Commission.
· Show concern about the spiritual welfare of others by appropriately praying with them, speaking of Christ and/or sharing the scripture..
· Possesses organizational abilities and able to handle stressful situations with self-control and teamwork.
· Possesses a strong work ethic. (We are the recipients of the Lord’s money).
· Has a heart focused on ministry, it’s not just a job.
· Be willing to perform other duties as required in a spirit of servitude.
· Strive for excellence, not perfection.
· An eagerness to initiate or respond personally to the needs and questions of others connecting them to the ministries of Crossroads Community Church.
· Be dependable, thoughtful, and trustworthy.
· Have a professional, yet personal approach to ministry.
Crossroads Community Church is an evangelical church of 200 worshippers in Northeast, Ohio. We are committed to discipleship. Our mission is to equip and build confident Christ followers. We accomplish our mission through bible studies, and Life Groups studying and applying the Word of God to our lives. We are a church with a demographic of ages spread throughout the decades. We are open to fresh ideas, friendly, and are a great church and community in which to raise a family. We have a very positive image in our community for being involved in serving.
Living Water Church | Non-Denominational
Full-time | Dalton, Ohio
NORTHAMPTON BIBLE CHURCH | Non-Denominational
Full-time | CUYAHOGA FALLS, Ohio
CUYAHOGA FALLS, Ohio
Washington Heights Baptist Church | Baptist
Full-time | Dayton, Ohio
St. Paul's Lutheran Church | Lutheran
Full-time | Maumee, Ohio