The Worship and Discipleship Leader/Pastor shall be a well-trained professional, committed to Jesus Christ and to the ministry of music and discipleship in the local church. The Worship and Discipleship Leader/Pastor shall possess the administrative skills necassary to perform his or her duties, carry out details, as well as the interpersonal relational skills for working with different age groups within the congregation. Be a "team player" in working with the pastoral staff as well as be in tune to the Holy Spirit during worship.
Examples of some Key Job Functions:
• Put together a weekly worship team comprised of musicians and vocalists
• Recruit and develop new and existing musicians for worship leading.
• Proficient in using Planning Center and Proclaim
• Scheduling for musicians, singers, tech crew, volunteers and all worship services via Planning Center
• Proficient in creating chord charts
• Help with special services
• Skilled within Audio and Tech or able to learn
• Able to coordinate, lead, and build up others to lead Life Groups
• Preferably able to lead worship from an instrument
We are called to be a spiritual oasis in a dry, parched and weary land. We are here, called by God, to be a church distributing healing water to our community. We are here to be a place that helps others heal from the wounds of this world, from sin, from life’s wrong choices and even from the wounds of other Christians. We have identified these seven core values to remind us of our calling and why we are here. WE ARE: Prayer Focused, Spirit Empowered, Worship Driven, Biblically Relevant, Multi-ethnic, Mission Minded, and Experiencing God Daily.
Blackrock Baptist Church | Baptist
Full-time | Yulee, Florida
Holly Springs Baptist Church | Baptist: SBC
Full-time | Garrison, Texas
Valleydale Church | Baptist: SBC
Internship | Birmingham, Alabama
First Baptist Church of Effingham, IL | Baptist: SBC
Full-time | Effingham, Illinois
Lincoln Avenue Baptist Church | Baptist: SBC
Full-time | Jacksonville, Illinois