Essential Job Functions
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to the mission, values, strategy, and vision of Calvary Baptist Church.
- Work with the Senior Pastor to set goals, determine priorities, establish a worship and music ministry and coordinate a calendar that will lead the church to accomplish its vision.
- Lead Sunday worship services and oversee worship teams (vocalist and instrumentalists).
- Prepare for and lead rehearsals.
- Develop, plan, direct and evaluate worship and music ministry programs that address the needs of senior adults, adults, students, and children.
- Completed coursework in college level music education. A college degree preferred.
- One to two years of experience as a Worship Leader on a Baptist church staff or church of like faith and order.
- An ability to plan and conduct a contemporary worship experience while not abandoning the rich heritage of our faith and the hymns that have shaped our belief.
- Ability to perform vocally.
- Ability to lead worship and to train other as individual and team worship leaders.
The full position description is available at www.calvarylubbock.org/worshipsearch
About Calvary Baptist Church
Calvary Baptist Church exists to glorify God and make disciples by being a missional people, engaging our neighbors through gospel-centered living.
Come Worship, Connect, and Serve with us as we strive to Love God and Love Others, together.