Function: This is a full-time salaried position (budgeted package range $50,000 to $60,000) that will report to and work under the direct supervision of the Pastor. This position will maintain office hours, work and cooperate with church staff, and attend meetings as requested by the Pastor. The second portion of this position will be based on the candidate's strengths.
Committed disciple of Jesus Christ that seeks after Him, longs to love and serve Him, and is committed to spiritual growth with biblical moral standards.
Able to build strong relationships and work well with the entire church body.
Willing to preach/teach biblical truth and deal with the complex issues facing families today with counseling youth and providing support for parents.
Able to lead, plan, implement, and evaluate effective aspects of ministry along with managing budgeted funds within the youth and __________ departments.
1. Provide overall direction and vision for the planning and execution of the youth ministry (middle school, high school, and college).
2. Organize, recruit, train, motivate, and oversee youth volunteer leaders through team meetings and specialized training. Ensure all volunteers are background checked.
3. Work with the Children’s Director and/or church team leaders to maintain unity between the children’s ministry and youth ministry.
4. Disciple youth in their faith and to fulfill the Great Commission by providing opportunities for youth to have exposure and experience in missions or ministry both within and outside of our church settings. (camp, mission projects, outreach, etc.)
5. Plan all activities and services for the youth with approval of the Pastor.
Perform all other duties as assigned by the Pastor.
Led by the Holy Spirit, we are seeking an Associate Pastor of Worship. The second portion of this position we are seeking the Lord's will. It could be youth, children, discipleship, etc. After prayer, if led by the Holy Spirit, please submit your resume along with areas of interest for the second portion of this position.
This is a full-time salaried position (budgeted package range $55,000 to $72,000) that will report to and work under the direct supervision of the Pastor. This position will maintain office hours, work and cooperate with church staff, and attend meetings as requested by the Pastor.
Macedonia Baptist Church | Baptist: SBC
Full-time | Jackson, Georgia
First Baptist Church Jonesboro.com | Baptist: SBC
Full-time | Jonesboro, Georgia
New Season Church | Baptist: SBC
Full-time | Hiram, Georgia
Jefferson First Baptist | Baptist: SBC
Full-time | Jefferson, Georgia
Tates Creek Baptist Church | Baptist: SBC
Full-time | Toccoa, Georgia
First Baptist Church of Jesup | Baptist: SBC
Full-time | Jesup, Georgia