Job Title: Strategic Communications Specialist
Short Description: The go-to for all communications needs for Shepherd’s Grove Church (SGP)
Salary Range: $20-25 per hour
Job Status: Full time, non-exempt
Reports To: Director of Communications
Date: November 2022
Position Summary: The Strategic Communications Specialist is the go-to for all communications needs for Shepherd’s Grove (SGP). This individual is a highly motivated and organized self-starter with a passion for project management, a knack for writing compelling content, and a heart for collaborating with a creative team. A devoted follower of Jesus and lover of His Kingdom, this individual is called to full-time ministry and has a special affection for SGP and Hour of Power with Bobby Schuller.
General Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Job Skills & Requirements:
· Skilled in photography
· Relational, willing to initiate conversations with all types of people.
· Passionate about building relationships and connecting people within the ministries.
· Enjoys working with others in a team environment
· Active focus on supporting positive relationships; treating people with dignity, respect, integrity and/or compassion.
· Flexible to meet the requirements of the department and overall ministry.
· Must be able to effectively organize and prioritize daily tasks with varied deadlines.
· Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously with competing time and priority demands.
· Ability to recognize and maintain confidentiality of information as appropriate.
· Understanding of Christian ministry and specifically Crystal Cathedral Ministries is desirable.
· Has the ability to adapt quickly and effectively in time sensitive situations.
· Knowledge of Asana project management software
· Familiarity with MailChimp, Adobe Creative Suite, and Wordpress desired
· Available to work on the weekends and openness to attend service or have attended.
Please email cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Shepherd’s Grove is a community of happy and whole students of Jesus. We’ve chosen to be a radically hospitable faith community focused on spiritual formation with God, our community with each other, and our missional calling to the world we live in. We believe that God’s kingdom is flourishing and thriving, growing and bearing fruit. It’s our mission to join God in what he is already doing in the world he created with such love and care.
Fremont Presbyterian Church | Presbyterian
Full-time | Sacramento, California
Glory Christian Fellowship International | Non-Denominational
Full-time | Carson, California
Grace Point Church - San Diego | Non-Denominational
Full-time | San Diego, California
San Diego, California
Blue Oaks Church | Non-Denominational
Full-time | Pleasanton, California
Fourth Presbyterian Church | Presbyterian
Full-time | Bethesda, Maryland