Human Resources Specialist
Warren Baptist Church
3203 Washington Road
Augusta, GA. 30907
Full-time | Salaried
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance available
403b Available after first year of employment
The Human Resource Specialist assists with all aspects of the human resources department including but not limited to payroll, onboarding, separation, benefits administration, employee relations, worker’s compensation claims, record retention, performance reviews, compensation analysis, and employment law compliance.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor of Business Administration preferred.
· 2-4 years human resources/payroll experience within a church or public/private sector
· A combination of education and experience may be acceptable.
· Growing relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and is an active member of a Bible believing and preaching ministry.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
· Reliable and dependable.
· Ability to manage time effectively.
· Demonstrate spiritual maturity and “good” character.
· Ability to handle changes, delays, and unexpected events.
· Ability to communicate effectively via email, in person, and one-on-one.
· Proven organizational, planning and development skills.
· Work independently, self-monitor, and detail oriented.
· Strong decision-making ability, exercises sound judgment.
· Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
· Ensure the development, implementation, and adherence to all human resource policies and procedures.
· Maintains the work structure by updating all job descriptions and position changes as necessary.
· Proficient knowledge of technology, including various church management systems, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Office 365, and Outlook email.
· Assists the Finance Office with Accounts payable and Receivable.
· Willingness to grow and adapt to changes in a growing local church.
Physical Requirements: This position requires sitting, walking, bending, stooping, twisting and lifting 10-20 pounds or more as needed to fulfill job duties and requirements.
Warren is a community of believers surrendered to the authority of Jesus Christ and dedicated to advancing the gospel together in our neighborhoods and around the world as we make disciples and multiply disciple-makers.
At Warren, we are about a way of life that embraces the following core values described in Acts 2:42-47.
Downtown Baptist Orlando | Baptist: SBC
Full-time | ORLANDO, Florida
Cherry Hills Community Church | Presbyterian
Full-time | Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Highlands Ranch, Colorado