Summary: The Children's Pastor is responsible for leading CrossPointe Church in developing a comprehensive ministry with Children and their families. This ministry will include Sundays, midweek programming, and special events with the purpose of leading Children and their families toward spiritual growth and equipping them to grow in their spiritual walk.
- Oversee the Children's Ministry at CrossPointe Church, developing programming and curriculum to reach each child on their level.
- Provide children with a place to belong that gives them the courage to be different and resilient to unhealthy peer pressure.
- Oversee the Children's Ministry team, volunteers, and interns to enlist, train, resource, and encourage adult leadership to lead Sunday morning, camp and retreat counselors, and partner with parents.
- Annually develop and oversee the Children's Ministry budget to it effectively and wisely utilizes church resources and maximizes ministry opportunity.
- Utilize understanding of the challenges that children face to create unique and fun strategies for engaging, reaching, and impacting them.
- Enlisting leadership for Children's Ministry and ensure they have the training and resources to lead their Life Groups well.
- Interacting with children consistently and developing positive relationships with them and their parents; helping parents to be involved in the spiritual formation of their child's life and connecting them to the CrossPointe Church community.
- Participate in staff meetings, providing up-to-date information about the ministry Connect with and maintain regular contact with families and their children during church activities, school, and community events to provide a nurturing, spiritual connection to the church.
- Utilize our database to celebrate new guests and other pertinent family events.
- Use creative strategies to provide timely communication to the families and local community regarding what's happening at CPC.
- Collaborate with peers within Family Ministry and the CPC staff to execute a cohesive and complementary strategy.
- Other duties as assigned.