Child Development Administrative Assistant
Position Title: Child Development Administrative Assistant
Supervisor’s Title: Family & Equipping Minister/ Preschool Ministry Director
Position Details: Level 3, Full-Time (40 hours a week), Wage, Exempt
The Child Development Administrative Assistant will assist the Family Equipping Team and Child Development Center to help fulfill the mission of Second Baptist Church in its vision to become Kingdom First, Second Strong.
The Child Development Administrative Assistant will serve as the office manager for our weekday Child Development Center and assist in our Family Equipping ministry.
1. We expect you to maintain a close/biblical relationship with God.
2. We expect you to maintain a close/biblical relationship with your spouse and family.
3. We expect you to be a Biblical tither to Second Baptist Church (or other church).
4. We expect you to maintain appropriate relationships with members of Second Baptist Church and Child Development Center.
5. We expect you to serve in your Ministry Area as Kingdom First and Second Strong.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTER TRAITS
1. The CDC Administrative Assistant should love Jesus with all their heart, should maintain healthy relationships within the ministries and have a love for reaching those outside our faith.
2. The CDC Administrative Assistant should be a creative, organized, and have strong computer and technology skills.
3. The CDC Administrative Assistant should be able to work on projects and work independently.
4. The CDC Administrative Assistant should have a background and experience working as an administrative assistant.
5. The CDC Administrative Assistant should be detailed oriented with the ability to multi-task.
6. The CDC Administrative Assistant should be able to communicate in a variety of written forms (emails, newsletters, etc.) and over the phone, to a variety of audiences
7. The CDC Administrative Assistant should have experience with a variety of office tasks such as, scheduling, typing, copying, financial records, tuition registrations/reimbursements, and have a strong technical aptitude and knowledge of web-based applications/simple design.
· Invent & Implement ideas for event promotion and website content.
· Design, maintain, and update graphics and print pieces as needed.
· Other duties as assigned
*This position does not require membership of Second Baptist Church, although we encourage it. It is 40 hours a week Monday through Friday (may require flexible hours for special events on weekends or weeknights as needed).
Dan MacLachlan (Administrative Minister) [email protected] 417-887-3111
Shelterwood (Christian Residential Treatment Center for Struggling Teens)
Temple Baptist Church
Southern Calvert Baptist Church
Linked UP Church
National Community Church