JOB DESCRIPTION - YOUTH PASTOR:
Family Life Worship Center located in Zullinger, Pa is a growing church that is Christ-centered, Bible-believing, Spirit-filled, reaching the lost and unchurched in relevant ways is seeking a Youth & Children’s pastor. For more info on our church, our Website is www.flwc.net and Facebook @FLWCPA
- Visionary to reach the unchurched, the seeker, and those in the church, by leading and administrating at gatherings, small groups, events, camps and/or retreats focusing on teen and children ministries.
- Collaborate with leadership to build and lead a youth ministry between 40+ Kids/Teens.
- Recruit, develop and deploy: volunteers, leadership teams, small group teachers/leaders, and a discipleship program for youth ministry.
- Plan and execute biblically accurate, culturally relevant, and high-energy events and classes for youth and children.
- Administrate and delegate necessary functions for the overall success of a youth ministry.
- Help to build a successful pipeline between children’s ministry, youth ministry and young adult ministry.
- Coordinate with the pastoral team and directors for youth involvement in FLWC ministries
- Work well with parents in the process of building the youth & children’s ministry.
- Assist in the development of an annual budget for ministry and manage spending within budget.
- Adhere to bylaws and policies set forth by the Church of God, Cleveland TN as well as hold ministry license in the COG.
- Must be living a biblical based lifestyle and have been baptized in the Holy Spirit.
- Strong Character
- Has a love for racial diversity
- Team player & team builder
- Authentic / Transparent
- Attitude of excellence
- Strong work ethic, Ownership
Technical Ability - Required:
- Computer operational skills
- Social Media
- Video / editing
Not required but beneficial:
- Lighting (digital)
- Prefer minimum of 2-3 years of experience working in youth ministry groups over 25-30+
- Prefer the possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Biblical Studies or related field.
- Proven Fundraising ability to support youth and children’s ministry.
- Experience recruiting and developing youth and children’s ministry volunteers.
- Experience leading, planning VBS and other events for children’s ministry.
- A photograph of you and your spouse, if married
- Copy of your resume, with a cover letter, explaining your interest and reasons for applying for this specific position.
- A link to a current (within 6 months) podcast or other video/audio footage of you teaching and interacting with teenagers/children.
- Please email all resumes to Pastor Jay Brookes for review to [email protected] OR Mail to FLWC, PO Box 130, Zullinger Pa. 17272. Or call 717-830-7033. Position is Part-Time to start with opportunity for Full-Time as the church grows. We have great facilities for youth ministries and a budget for our youth program. We are excited about what God is doing in our church, we hope you’ll come join us to build God’s Kingdom!