Job Title: Student Pastor
Status: Full Time
Supervisor Title: Lead Pastor
Date Prepared: March 15,2022
1. Identify, invite, train, and empower leaders to be a part of the Student Ministry.
2. Serve as a primary student leader and communicator for the church.
3. During the week invest in the lives of students building relationships with them in the most effective way possible.
4. Schedule, book and follow up with supplemental student communicators in your absence.
5. Oversee the planning and executing of all youth programming and youth volunteers.
6. Act as the primary organizer of student Small Groups for Middle and High School students.
7. Meet with key volunteers on a regular basis to evaluate the youth programming.
8. Assist in teaching and helping the Sunday school ministry.
9. Participate in staff meetings, leadership meetings, and retreats to provide evaluation and feedback to the Team.
10. Assist in planning and organizing youth Sundays with the help of volunteers and staff.
11. Maintain office hours and assist the other staff when needed to promote unity.
12. Always be available to preach when needed by the lead pastor.
1. Maintain God ordained priorities in your life by putting Jesus Christ first, your spouse second, your children third and the ministry fourth.
2. Give generously to the work of the church and to the community.
3. Be loyal to the vision and staff of Lake Ridge and always protect the unity of the church.
4. Invest and invite the lost to know Jesus and come to Lake Ridge.
Lake Ridge Christian Church
Full Time Student Minister
Congregation Size: 250
Salary Range: Negotiable
Education: Prefer college graduate
Email: [email protected]
Experience sought: preferred but not necessary
Location: East central Illinois, rural
Send resume to: Lake Ridge Christian Church
Attn: Nate Alexander
PO Box 578
Paris, IL 69144
Looking for a person who has a passion for young people, as they will be responsible for overseeing 6th-12th grade. Someone who wants to pour into these young people lives by teaching them God’s Word, supporting their everyday lives, and by connecting with them in relationships. We have 4 other staff that work alongside each other and many active volunteers to help with this ministry. This individual is also responsible for recruiting, training, and coordinating volunteers within the student ministry and oversees the curriculum and teaching materials. The leadership puts strong emphasis on the youth of the church and provides many resources to carry out these ministries.
Any questions or want a job description please contact the email above.
Williamsville Christian Church | Christian Church
Full-time | Williamsville, Illinois
Edison Park Lutheran Church | Lutheran
Full-time | Chicago, Illinois
Grace Community Church | Non-Denominational
Full-time | Universal City, Texas
Universal City, Texas
The Bridge Fellowship | Non-Denominational
Full-time | Lebanon, Tennessee
Oasis Church | Non-Denominational
Full-time | Ormond Beach, Florida
Ormond Beach, Florida