Summit Church is currently looking for the right person to fill the role of Worship Pastor at our church. We are in Foley, AL and are 15 minutes from the beaches of the Alabama coast. The mission of Summit Church is to know God, grow in faith, and impact our community and world.
Our worship, tech, and media teams are currently made up of strong team members and leaders who execute weekly worship service responsibilities exceptionally well. We are looking for a person who can take our teams to the next level but who can also work well with the team members and leaders who are currently in place. Our current volunteers are marked by a desire for excellence, growing in their skill, and going deeper with God.
· A committed follower of Christ, growing in faith and continually modeling a life of worship in both private and professional living.
· Experience in planning, preparing, and leading worship.
· Agrees with the vision, mission, and core beliefs of Summit Church (summitchurch.tv/what-we-believe).
· Proficiency with church software systems such as Planning Center, ProPresenter, and Ableton.
· Demonstrates leadership, organization, and administrative skills.
· Summit Church tech, media, and worship teams have well established team members and leaders. The right worship pastor will have the ability to lead those teams and leaders relationally, with cohesiveness, effectiveness, and the ability to create opportunities for growth.
· Enthusiastic and engaging presence for leading a corporate gathering in worship.
· Lead and shepherd the worship, tech, and media teams by engaging relationally and spiritually in their life.
· Develop and plan the flow for weekly worship services in music selection.
· Coordinate and plan volunteers for worship team vocalists and musicians.
· Work closely with tech and media team leaders (volunteers) to confirm any media and creative elements of worship services.
· Direct weekly rehearsals with the worship and media team that prepares for a quality worship service on Sunday.
· Recruit and develop new and existing team members and create opportunities for growth.
· Engage in the body of the Church as an active member by being involved in a small group and supporting the mission and vision of the Church.
Summit Church is a place where people can meet Jesus, engage in life-giving community, and everyone is welcome. We believe in creating a space where people can have authentic encounters with Christ, discover their gifts and use them for God's glory.
Summit Church | Non-Denominational
Full-time | Foley, Alabama
First Baptist Church Enterprise
Full-time | Enterprise, Alabama
Valleydale Church | Baptist: SBC
Internship | Birmingham, Alabama
Epikos Church | Non-Denominational
Full-time | Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Des Moines Gospel Chapel | Non-Denominational
Part-time | Des Moines, Washington
Des Moines, Washington