First Baptist Church Venice, Florida
To develop a worship and production team that will cultivate authentic and creative worship experiences designed to draw the congregation of First Baptist Church of Venice closer to God.
To strengthen FBC Venice by providing leadership, support, and oversight to worship, audio/visual, and communication/media ministries.
Why Is It a Great Time To Join the Team at FBC Venice?
While our downtown campus has a solid heritage of Biblical-based ministry, we are expanding our ministry through the opening of a new campus located in one of the fastest growing communities in the United States. Our “tent”, where we presently conduct services, will be replaced with a new, debt-free multi-functional building and grounds designed to support a multitude of new ministries!
Who Would You Report To?
Who Would You Be Working With?
Family Pastor, Operational Staff
Full-time, On-location in Venice, Florida
· FVC Venice offers a competitive salary based on local and regional markets
· 3% of base pay to Retirement Plan
· Health insurance, Health Saving Account, Death and Dismemberment Insurance
· Paid Vacation
Does This Sound Like You?
· Must have a vital, growing relationship with Christ
· Beliefs must be consistent with the Baptist Faith and Message https://bfm.sbc.net/bfm2000/
· Elder qualified as per 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1
· Shows love for all people of the church and community
· Supports Biblical model of “Know – Grow - Go”
· Must be able to functional well with Senior Pastor and staff members
· Must be able to develop multi-year plans with measurable goals
· Lifelong learner
· Able to engage the congregation in meaningful worship through voice, instruments, and spoken word
· Must be able to effectively communicate with multiple audiences using a variety of formats
· Ability to make effective use of technology in worship, including the use of lights, sound, computers, screens, and video production
· Proficient with music theory, composition, and software
· Able to arrange music for choirs, bands, worship teams, children’s choirs and orchestras
· Strong administrative skills, including personal time management volunteer care and management, budgeting, and event planning
· Able to work with all age groups
What Will Be Your On-Going Responsibilities?
· Deliver excellence in worship during Sunday services by effectively planning, designing, and delivering worship experiences
· Work in harmony with other staff members on short- and long-term event planning
· Cultivate and manage your worship teams and volunteers
· Oversee and manage the technology required to conduct meaningful worship
· Deliver excellent worship content on the FBC website
Are You Ready To Make A Difference?
· If you see yourself in this position and you believe God is calling you to become an integral part of our Leadership Team at FBC, Venice, please submit your resume to Bob Knight ([email protected])
· To be considered for this role applicants must provide a video or link of themselves leading a worship service
First Baptist Church Pine Castle | Baptist: SBC
Full-time | Orlando, Florida
Edgewood Baptist Church | Baptist: SBC
Part-time | Lakeland, Florida
First Baptist Church of Bushnell | Baptist: SBC
Full-time | Bushnell, Florida
True Life Church | Assemblies of God
Full-time | Middleburg, Florida
Church on the Rock | Baptist
Part-time | Plant City, Florida
Plant City, Florida