The Eden Prairie Campus Worship Leader is responsible for the overall planning and creation of engaging worship experiences at the campus, and will help determine creative and meaningful ways to build relationships, strengthen the community, and make more disciples for Jesus Christ. They will also be responsible for recruiting, developing and coaching volunteer musicians that are part of their team. The EP Campus Worship Leader will report directly to the Weekend Experience Pastor at Wooddale Church.
• Act as the primary modern worship leader for the campus, leading the overall process of recruiting and developing new musicians/vocalists (technically and spiritually).
• Choose and arrange song selections, help create song charts, oversee the creation and accuracy of lyrical slides, and effectively distribute applicable materials via Planning Center Online.
• Create and coordinate weekend service elements that are EPIC (experiential, participatory, image-rich and connecting).
• Work with and alongside of other worship and production staff, and participate in weekly campus and full team meetings.
• Provide additional support and leadership at church-wide events and services, and any other additional emphases as directed by the Weekend Experience Pastor.
• Actively following Jesus, being changed by Jesus, and committed to the mission of Jesus.
• Subscribe to and affirm the Statement of Faith and Covenant of Wooddale Church.
• Be a regular participant in public worship at, and remain a member in good standing of Wooddale Church.
• Highly gifted and called worship leader, committed to a Christ-centered approach to corporate worship.
• Vocally and musically proficient with the ability to read musical notation and follow chord charts.
• Ability to lead a team of volunteer and professional musicians, giving overall direction to both the musical and vocal elements.
• Experience and familiarity with related music technology, such as Planning Center Online, Ableton Live, and Klang.
• Collaborative leader gifted in developing a healthy team and worship culture.
• Strategic and organized in the planning and implementation of engaging worship experiences.
• Strong interpersonal skills to build and grow relationships with a variety of people, at Wooddale and throughout the community.
• Self-starting and driven toward helping fulfill campus and church-wide goals and objectives.
• Effective in communication, written and verbal.
• Typical schedule includes weekday hours, some evenings including weekly rehearsal, weekend services, and extended hours as holidays and other events require.
• Requires the ability to occasionally commute to and work from the campuses as needed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reports to: Weekend Experience Pastor
Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested candidates please apply at https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=38d65de7-85eb-475d-bb5c-7d593bfeacc7&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=463120&lang=en_US&source=EN
Wooddale Church is 1 church in 4 locations. We seek to honor God by making more disciples for Jesus Christ. To learn more, visit: https://wooddale.org/about/
Riverway Church | Non-Denominational
Full-time | Minneapolis, Minnesota
Joy Christian Center | Non-Denominational
Full-time | St. Cloud, Minnesota
St. Cloud, Minnesota
Access Church | Assemblies of God
Full-time | North Branch, Minnesota
North Branch, Minnesota
Restoration Covenant | Evangelical Covenant
Part-time | Burnsville, Minnesota
Braham Evangelical Covenant Church | Evangelical Covenant
Internship | Braham, Minnesota