Do you wonder what could happen if all the people stewarding God's global mission made catalytic connections across the regions of the world, generations, and spheres of influence? We do. At the Lausanne Movement, we are passionate about accelerating global mission, and we are looking for an Executive Assistant to the CEO to join our team of change-makers.
Lausanne recruits staff that have a strong active faith in Christ and see that everything they are involved in life is in some way a part of their overall ministry. This includes their “job”, whatever it is. Lausanne staff are parts of a puzzle that have many pieces, of which they are one. Their puzzle piece fits into the whole and it is this way that the Lord uses Lausanne to minister in the world.
The Fundraising Campaign Project Manager plays a critical pivotal role in our organization's growth by managing and overseeing a strategic capital campaign. Fueled by their passion for the mission of the Lausanne Movement, they have an entrepreneurial mind set that enables them to manage the development and execution of the capital campaign strategy and effectively engage all stakeholders.
Functions and Responsibilities
Capital Campaign Management
- Directs key staff and volunteers on campaign assignments, schedule, functions
- Works with committee members and non-committee members, who are related to key prospects; assists them in setting agendas and making appointments with assigned prospects
- Assists the Chairs of the ECC and CSC in preparing for and conducting meetings related to the campaign
- Prepares for and supports all the activities related to the committees, making sure meetings are well planned and include adventure and celebration
- Operates systems for managing the prospect and planning data
- Oversees design and preparation of materials, events and recognition programs
- Highly values and effectively executes the thanking process as commitments are made and pledges are received
- Prepares campaign reports and evaluations
- Prepares monthly production reports on activities, potential gifts, gifts solicited but not committed, and total amount committed toward goal
- Prepares reports projecting strategies for various gift levels and timeframes
- Prepares monthly updates of the campaign timetable
- Works directly with campaign counsel getting guidance and recommendations and all aspects of the campaign
Campaign Marketing and Solicitation
- Directs campaign marketing and the cultivation and solicitation of prospects at all levels. Trains staff and volunteers to execute the marketing and solicitation strategy.
- Plans, creates, executes and oversees communication strategy including the following:
- Monthly insiders’ newsletter and the periodic campaign newsletter
- Email and use of other communication tools, e.g., Facebook, Twitter,
- Sets strategies and approaches for top prospects
- Oversees preparation of draft proposals for foundations and corporations
- Prepares written strategies on all prospects for gifts of $25K or more
- Proven experience in campaign management or a related field.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with an entrepreneurial mindset and minimal supervision.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on delivering high-quality support and follow-up.
- Fluency in technology and ability to leverage software for the success of the capital campaign
- A follower of Jesus Christ
- Affirmation of the Lausanne Covenant, the Cape Town Commitment and Lausanne’s Code of Conduct.
- Ability to interact sensitivity with people from diverse Christian theological perspectives within the global Body of Christ, under the common commitment of the Lausanne Covenant.
- A personal sense of commitment to the cause of accelerating global mission.
To apply, please submit your resume here: https://recruiterflow.com/essentialhr/jobs/140