Restoration Station Christian Fellowship is a Christian Church dedicated to restoring unbelievers through evangelism and discipleship, the believer through praise and worship and the Word of God, and the community through outreach and evangelism. Restoration Station is a church and organization that stands firm on Christian principles and values and being a pillar in the community. As a church, Restoration Station is committed to the teaching, preaching, studying & application of the Word of God, creating an atmosphere for the habitation of the Holy Spirit through praise & worship of God, the genuine care, compassion, and hospitality towards all those who come in contact with the ministry, promoting a multicultural environment that reflects the Kingdom of God, and operating in a spirit of excellence.
The Audio-Visual Technician position will oversee support and facilitate meaningful in-person and virtual worship, ensuring that services, events, and projects are able to utilize technology efficiently, effectively, and strategically in order to enhance the experience of those attending in-person and virtually.
The expectation is for on-location support on Sundays and Thursdays with flexibility to support additional ministry services, meetings and events as needed.
· Work with church staff and leaders to provide audio-visual needs for church services and events as mentioned in above summary
· Maintain all A/V equipment and make recommendations and arrangements for repairs or improvements with church leaders within budget allowances.
· Create and update user instructions for A/V equipment.
· Train AV Staff to work in all aspects of A/V and Tech.
· Provide a vibrant, accessible, and distraction-free worship experience,
· Maintains a reliable system for providing technical support This includes, but is not limited to:
· Audio mixing, monitor mixing, and audio recording (knowledge of current equipment)
· Lighting production
· Operating multiple cameras
· Live Streaming and video recording
· Running slide presentations and video clips
· Maintains A/V and production technologies to ensure they are in working order.
· Stays current on available A/V hardware/software technology, makes appropriate upgrade recommendations, and is involved in technical installation
· Oversees video production for worship services, including capturing, live streaming, editing, and uploading and sharing links in a timely manner
· Other duties as assigned
· Formal training in production or related discipline, with willingness to learn
· Hands-on experience with technology in a modern production environment
· Knowledge or willingness to learn audio systems
· Knowledge or willingness to learn wired and wireless microphone technology and maintenance, including battery and cable maintenance
· Detailed knowledge of live and streaming video environments
· Ability to learn and master new technology quickly and thoroughly
· Ability to effectively collaborate, communicate, problem-solve, and maintain a resilient and positive demeanor
· Ability to effectively train volunteers
· Ability to prepare and present recommendations to the leadership team
Experience with VMix and EasyWorship and working with Behringer X-32 preferred but not required if skilled in similar software and hardware.
This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Restoration Station Christian Fellowship is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Valley View Chapel
The Crossing Church
Hope of the World
The District Church
The River Church Community
Evergreen Baptist Church of Los Angeles