The Bay Church is seeking an experienced Campus Pastor to advance the mission, vision, and values of The Bay Church. This role requires effective leadership and character in overseeing and executing a variety of tasks in alignment with the leadership structure of The Bay Church. We are looking for someone committed to continual development as a leader and mature Christ-follower.
- Is a strong communicator and teacher, able to articulate faith with grace, compassion and understanding.
- Has the highest level of integrity in all facets; personal, financial and relationships.
- Servant leader and attentive to the leading of the Spirit.
- Team player and collaborator, driven the vision and mission of The Bay Church.
- Is mature and a gifted leader, who demonstrates emotional intelligence and can effectively coach and mentor people.
- Has a heart for the congregation and community, is passionate about church planting and missions.
- Serve as the primary weekend teacher at the campus. (Speaking 2-3 times a month)
- Develop and guide healthy culture that is in alignment with The Bay Church culture and values.
- Model and lead in a posture of humility and dependence upon the Lord to be successful in the growth of the campus.
- Provide a consistent presence and spiritual leadership to those attending weekend services.
- Lead a culture of team development and pipeline building.
- Collaborate with the teaching team to develop engaging and life-giving weekend messages.
- Work in collaboration with Executive pastor and future Campus Pastors to create best practices.
- Regularly review campus needs and cast vision for future growth.
- Mentor team members (staff and volunteers) using our Leadership Pipeline system.
- Manage the campus budget, be a wise steward of finances, and cultivate generosity in their attenders.
- Promote generosity towards missions by leading and participating in local and global missions.
- Interact with the community to identify unique community needs and finding ways to serve.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree required (Preferably in Biblical Studies)
5+ years related experience or training