The First Baptist Church of Osprey, FL is seeking God’s guidance in the call of a full time pastor. The church is located in an area that draws a number of seasonal (winter) residents. Therefore, attendance fluctuates based upon season. We are a relatively small church that, pre-COVID, averaged roughly 55-65 per week in worship during the “off season” and roughly 120-130 during “season”. Post- COVID attendance currently averages 55-65 per week.
· Committed Christian whose life demonstrates the Biblical qualifications of pastor/bishop as outlined in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6-9
· Beliefs consistent with the 2000 Baptist Faith and Message.
· Personal walk with God exemplifies the teachings of the New Testament.
· Clear sense of God’s call to the ministry.
· Strong conviction of God’s leadership to pursue this opportunity.
· Combination of formal education and experience in pastoral ministry.
· Minimum of 10 years of experience as a pastor of a church.
· Degree in Ministry/Theology from an accredited seminary.
· Former affiliation with a Southern Baptist church.
· Email resume with references to [email protected]
New Colony Baptist Church | Baptist
Full-time | Billerica, Massachusetts
Emmanuel Baptist Church | Baptist
Full-time | Old Saybrook, Connecticut
Old Saybrook, Connecticut
Christian Life Assembly | Assemblies of God
Full-time | Tehachapi, California
Sky Valley Chapel | Non-Denominational
Full-time | Sky Valley, California
Sky Valley, California