Position Summary: The ADWA serves God and the church as a regular Worship Leader in two worship venues. The ADWA will also team with the DWA as a talent developer and implementer, and provide administrative support in the areas of scheduling, license reporting and ministry development. The ADWA should understand and support the values, mission and vision of Faith Lutheran Church. The DWA serves as a supervisor and resource in areas of encouragement, spiritual growth, professional development and leadership.
Interaction: The ADWA requires interface and interaction with the following groups:
Qualifications: ADWA skills needed to effectively serve in ministry are typically acquired through training and experience. Therefore, he/she will most likely have acquired:
Personal Qualifications: The ADWA must strive to practice or obtain the following:
1. The ADWA shall be committed, first and foremost, to a personal, growing relationship with our Savior. He/she shall be devoted to
Bible study, worship, prayer and a personal devotional life.
2. The ADWA shall be a model of discipleship for all members, guests and friends of Faith Lutheran Church. This does not mean being
perfect, but understanding one’s position before the Lord, living under the cross of Christ, and demonstrating a heart-felt desire to
please the Lord in words and actions.
3. The ADWA shall be a servant leader — not interested in self-promotion, but driven by a Christ-like desire to make others better —
positioning himself/herself as a servant to those whom he/she leads.
4. The ADWA shall possess a humble spirit, demonstrating a genuine concern for all people (regardless of age, race, background, or
economics), a nonjudgmental heart, an appreciation for the unique gifts and talents of every member of the Body of Christ. He/she
shall also be willing to examine himself/herself in light of correction or suggestions and maintain a confident but teachable heart.
5. It is expected that the ADWA will become a member of Faith Lutheran Church.
Faith Lutheran Church is part of the Missouri Synod Lutheran Church (LCMS). More detailed information on our core beliefs can be found at www.faithfoxvalley.org/core-beliefs. Faith is a multi-site ministry comprised of the Faith Ministry Center on Glendale Avenue and the Celebration Ministry Center on Evergreen Drive. In addition to two worship centers, we also have three ministry partners: Celebration Lutheran School, Celebration Children's Center, and Faith Child Care. Together we work hard to teach the truths of faith to the emerging generations and prepare God's people for serving our world with confidence, compassion, and boldness.
St. John's Lutheran Church of Blenheim | Lutheran
Part-time | Glen Arm, Maryland
Glen Arm, Maryland
Cross of Grace Lutheran Church | Lutheran
Part-time | New Palestine, Indiana
New Palestine, Indiana
St. Mark Lutheran Church | Lutheran
Part-time | Lindenhurst, Illinois
The Exchange Communities | Lutheran
Part-time | Jackson, Missouri