Crosspoint is a healthy, highly relational, and growing church, located in one of the fastest growing cities in America. Our mission is to connect people to Christ and community. We have a thriving children and student ministry. Providing an engaging weekend experience, connecting people into life groups, and serving our community are the big priorities. We are looking for a Technical Director who will help us leverage technology in a way that further enhances engagement and the spread of the gospel.
What Success Looks Like
• There is passion alignment of the team with the overall mission of Crosspoint.
• Tiers of technical volunteers are being trained and developed.
• There is consistent creativity, innovation and technical quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Encourage, disciple, and invest spiritually into volunteer leaders and team.
• Provide leadership and oversight to all systems (audio, video and lighting) for the weekend experience including the operation and maintenance of all gear.
• Oversee and maintain the sound and video quality for live streaming.
• Operate as the Production Director in collaboration with the Dir. of Worship Arts and Lead Pastor, ensuring all the technical elements in the weekend flow are in place and that volunteers are fully engaged and set up for success.
• Recruit, train, develop and maintain a team of volunteers for service production and church events.
• Proactively maintain a schedule for tech volunteers.
• Provide basic training to other ministries’ leaders and volunteers for recurring events (e.g. children’s and student ministries, Life Group meetings, Community Outreach events, etc.)
• Oversee and be a good steward of the technical budget in collaboration with the Dir. of Worship Arts.
• Oversee weekly stage set-up for services and events with collaboration with the Dir. of Worship Arts.
• Lead stage design change-out a few times a year in collaboration with the creative team.
• Be a strong contributor to weekly programming/creative team meetings to brainstorm, create, evaluate and improve the weekend service experience and special events.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Spiritually mature, actively growing disciple of Jesus.
• Excellent leader who works well in a collaborative, team environment.
• Experienced in building teams by recruiting, training, and developing others.
• Able to learn and master new technology quickly and thoroughly.
• Experience mixing audio, programming and running lighting, creating graphics, and filming and editing video.
• Detailed knowledge of ProPresenter and Planning Center Online (or comparable systems).
• Good communication skills both verbal and written.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Creative thinker with the skills to manage and execute with excellence.
• Growing understanding of the technical field with the ability to research and recommend the best solution to technical issues.
Reporting: The Tech Director will report to the Director of Worship Arts
Crosspoint is a healthy, growing church located in one of the fastest growing cities in America. Cape Coral is home to nearly 200,000 residents. Crosspiont began 17 years ago as a portable church in a local high school and seven years later moved to our permanent campus. Crosspoint focuses on doing three things as well as we can -- our weekend experience, small groups and serving our community. We believe in connecting people in our community and around the world to a relationship with Jesus and helping them grow as His disciples in relational environments.
Turning Point Church | Non-Denominational
Part-time | Bonita Springs, Florida
Bonita Springs, Florida
Woodlawn Church | Non-Denominational
Full-time | Panama City Beach, Florida
Panama City Beach, Florida
King's Park International Church | Non-Denominational
Full-time | Durham, North Carolina
Durham, North Carolina
The Life Church | Non-Denominational
Full-time | Memphis, Tennessee
Wooddale Church | Non-Denominational
Full-time | Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Eden Prairie, Minnesota