At Reality Church our mission is simple, break down barriers between people and Jesus. This mission extends to everything we do, including our children’s ministry. We are currently looking for a full time Children’s Pastor to lead our Reality Kids Ministry. Someone who has a passion for children and a passion for Jesus. This ministry includes babies – 3rd grade and our iFit special needs ministry.
Responsible for planning and organizing Sunday morning ministries, recruiting and training volunteers, and partnering with parents. Responsible to create a fun and safe environment for families and children.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Communicate a compelling vision that inspires others to respond.
· Create and oversee a system of ‘Partnering with Parents’.
· Oversee the recruitment, training, placement, encouragement, and scheduling of volunteers.
· Reality Kids special events.
· Curriculum development and preparation process.
· Develop new ideas, material, or opportunities for the ministry to be successful.
· Create energy, engagement, and commitment from others to work toward goals that
accomplish the vision.
Core Competencies: (required for all positions at Reality Church)
● Passion: Has wholehearted engagement in their work; shows up on time or early every day; is able to be a self-starter.
● Serve: Sees a gap and fills the gap; does more than the job description; cares for others.
● Better: Is able to debrief and evaluate what needs to change moving forward; researches best practices; challenges the status quo.
● Together: Uses FRANC (Full relational and nice candor) communication; Be open handed with your resources; be willing to celebrate others achievements; build effective and constructive relationships; give and welcome feedback.
● Managing Conflict: Deals with problems quickly and directly; steps up to conflict, seeing them as opportunities; reads situations quickly; focuses when listening; settles disputes collaboratively and equitably; finds common ground and gets cooperation.
● Trust and Integrity: Is widely trusted; seen as direct and truthful; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; adheres to appropriate and effective set of core values during good and bad times; acts in line with those values; practices what he or she teaches.
● Dependability: Is self-motivated and comfortable taking initiative; reports to work promptly at scheduled times. Accomplishes the assigned duties as described in the job description for the position.
Connect Church | Non-Denominational
Full-time | Akron, Ohio
The Orchard | Non-Denominational
Part-time | Sacramento, California
Relate Church | Non-Denominational
Part-time | Spring, Texas
Grace Church of Overland Park | Non-Denominational
Full-time | Overland Park, Kansas
Overland Park, Kansas
Waterstone Community Church | Non-Denominational
Full-time | Littleton, Colorado
Ignite Church | Non-Denominational
Full-time | Greenville, North Carolina
Greenville, North Carolina