Eastown Church is a start up church in San Ramon, California. The Bay Area is the #1 un-churched and de-churched area in our nation. The East Bay in particular is a rapidly growing, diverse, and innovative culture and Eastown exists to expand the gospel to those individuals and families who do not know the love and freedom of Jesus Christ yet.
The Administrative Assistant is first and foremost a church start up position. It exists to develop systems and processes that not only help the operations of Eastown run efficiently, but help people connect in a way that takes them from being observers to partners of Eastown. This position will also be responsible to oversee the details of Sunday mornings, all meetings, events and programs.
DIRECT REPORT: Michaell Dupin
• Help create an enthusiastic and servanthood culture at Eastown
• Help execute and track people and connection processes
• Manage supplies, inventory and details for Eastown Operations and Events
• Oversee the CCB database
• Assist ministry team leads to ensure coverage for all Eastown events
• Oversee all administrative items for Eastown
• Work in cooperation with the Eastown bookkeeper to oversee budgetary items
• Assist in the oversight of calendars; schedule key priorities
• Anticipate problems and challenges to help leaders stay focused on leading the church and staff
• Prepare for meetings and initiatives with documents, agendas and minutes, spreadsheets, letters, food, fun, etc
• Assist with details for all Eastown events
• Help coordinate conferences, MT meetings and offsite trainings
• Organize all HR documents and processes
The Win for this position:
EASTOWN BEHAVIORAL VALUES:
Start-up culture requires high self-accountability.
Whatever It Takes Mentality
Reaching the unchurched will require us to do everything short of sin.
If we are not having fun doing it we don’t want to do it.
Start-ups require our strategies to pivot in their approach.
First Person Communication
We believe face to face communication is the best way to move forward in unity.
Listen and Respond
God is constantly speaking. We want to always listen and obey.
Each member of the Eastown team has a “whatever it takes” approach to ministry. While each team member has individual areas of responsibility, we believe we are better together. There is a sense of collaboration, support, and fun together that permeates our culture. There is no task below a team member of Eastown and if we see something that needs to be done, we do it.
St. Vincent de Paul Roman Catholic Church | Catholic
Part-time | Los Angeles, California
Los Angeles, California
Good Samaritan Methodist Church | United Methodist
Part-time | Cupertino, California
The Bridge Fellowship | Non-Denominational
Full-time | Lebanon, Tennessee
Destiny Church | Non-Denominational
Full-time | Fort Worth, Texas
Fort Worth, Texas
Hope of the World | Non-Denominational
Full-time | Wayne, New Jersey
Wayne, New Jersey
ELIC | Non-Denominational
Full-time | Fort Collins, Colorado
Fort Collins, Colorado