CityLight Church is looking for a Tech Director with audio, video and streaming experience. This position will work under the leadership of the lead pastor, in conjunction with the worship pastor, to oversee and manage the preparation and implementation of all technical aspects of our weekend experiences. This includes audio, lighting and video elements.
- Oversee the sound and video weekend mix
- Responsible for building and managing the tech production team
- Edit services for uploading to our website, Facebook, and YouTube pages
- Responsible for the maintenance of all technical equipment on campus
- Responsible for keeping our church website up to date with current media
- Ensure services are staffed by tech team members
- Attend staff and leader meetings and meet regularly with the lead pastor and worship pastor for coordination
- Manage software upgrades (i.e. ProPresenter and Ableton Live)
- Knowledge of maintaining WiFi Network (Preferred, but not required)
- Grow and develop relationships within the CityLight Church community
- Participate as a team player with other staff/leadership teams
- Engaged in the life of our church and our local community beyond the Sunday service
- A minimum of one year of experience in relevant video editing and managing social media platforms
- High attention to detail
- High level of time management and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player who is committed to working on a team as much as working online
- Ability to fully embrace the vision, values, and statement of faith of CityLight.
This is a part-time position. Pay is dependent upon experience and skill set, up to $500 per week.