Administrative Assistant for Student & Young Adult Ministries
Status: Full time
Schedule: Must be available weekends and variably through the week
Travel: Some travel is involved (less than 10%)
· Must possess a high school diploma, GED, or secondary education completion certificate
· Minimum of three years of administrative or support role
· Ability to quickly learn and excel in technology use, including people management systems, Office 365, and social media platforms, and some A/V outlets.
· Experience in event planning
· Ability to handle multiple projects effectively
· Ability to build and lead a team in completing projects
· Aptitude for learning and clearly communicating the vision and systems of Linked UP Students
· Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
· Proficiency with formal written communication
· Proven track record of effective time management
· Proficiency in Word and Excel
· A committed Christian adhering to the fundamentals of Godly Covenant
· Aptitude to work with youth and young adults
· Committed to the vision of Linked UP Church and membership
· Assist in planning Student/Young Adult initiatives.
· Ensure all supplies are prepared and ready for various events.
· Take notes in meetings and distribute them to all involved parties.
· Coordinate volunteer teams for both before and during the event.
· Organize supplies for and oversee event promotion.
· Produce and maintain purchase orders.
· Process all check requests, deposits, and orders.
· Help coordinate and plan student/young adult SERVE projects, social events, and fellowships.
· Help team leaders properly train, communicate with, and develop students for events/trips.
· Update Student/Young Adult Ministry website information regularly with up-to-date content.
· Answer all phone calls and emails for Students/Young Adults, filtering them to the appropriate staff members.
· Respond to emails and phone calls within the 24-hour time frame and/or next business day.
Please submit completed application and resume with references to [email protected]
The Episcopal Church of St. Peter & St. Paul
Samaritan's Purse - Operation Christmas Child
Connection Church Savannah
New Season Church
Second Baptist Church (Springfield, MO)
National Community Church
Danielsville Evangelical Church