Purpose of the Job
The role of the Tech Director is to serve the Worship Pastor in overseeing and coordinating Tech/Production operations at Mill City Church. The Tech Director assists with guarding the spiritual culture, vision and character all Mill City gatherings.
Experience and knowledge required:
· Minimum of four years as a vocational AVL technician.
· Ability to handle multiple projects effectively.
· Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
· Proficiency in Planning Center Online, ProPresenter, and digital audio consoles.
· Knowledge of advanced lighting techniques and video technologies.
· Experience with digital networking protocols is preferred.
· Ability to coordinate and lead Lift Team members.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Oversight of the Lift team schedule for all events requiring technical support
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
· Pastoral Care of the Worship Lift Team.
· All other duties as assigned.
· Lead a City Group
· Positive attitude
· Heart of a servant
· Share the vision of Mill City Church to fulfill the Great Commission with integrity and passion.
· High capacity multi-task individual comfortable working independently without constant supervision.
· Strong written/oral communication.
· Highly self-motivated and directed.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Relatable and personable.
Extent of Contact:
· Daily contact with members of Mill City Church.
· Mill City Church Pastors and staff members.
· Mill City Church LIFT Team members.
· A minimum amount of physical work is required.
· The ability to drive their personal vehicle or a Mill City Church vehicle.
· Provide leadership, discipleship and management of the A/V Tech Lift Team.
Steamboat Christian Center
Elevate Wedding Officiant
the Crossings Church
National Community Church