Our Purpose Statement: Renovation Church exists to create growing followers of Christ, through renewing church environments, guided by the Word of God and the Holy Spirit, so that a Lifestyle of God's love is multiplied.
Renovation Church is located in the stunningly beautiful northern Front Range of Colorado Springs CO...an area listed regularly as one of the best places to live in the United States (ranked #1 by U.S. News and World Report, May 2022). We are a brand new church plant (sponsored by the largest church in Colorado Springs, New Life Church). Since starting two and a half years ago, we have grown from a launch team of 30 people to over 300 with two Sunday services. We are prayerfully seeking a full-time Pastor of Worship, Small Groups, and Students to come alongside our founding pastor and staff teams to help reach our area for Jesus (since the church started, there have been approximately 90 decisions for Christ). If you are interested in joining one of the fastest growing church plants in Colorado in one of the fastest growing regions in the United States, this may be the calling for you. We currently meet every Sunday in one of Colorado's premier concert venues, Boot Barn Hall, and work from our homes during the week. This is an entrepreneurial, visionary position for someone ready to take an adventure with God and help create a new kind of church, one built on gut-level authenticity and a passion for hurting people. The Lead Pastor is also a High School Football Coach at the powerhouse Palmer Ridge High (won three state championships in the last six years and gone to four). We are looking for an individual who also wants to be very involved in the community in order to reach the lost and bless our neighbors.
● Leadership of Worship and A/V ministries.
● Creation and oversight of Student Ministries.
● Oversight of our Small Group and Growth Ministries.
● Community Outreach/Involvement
● Other pastoral/leadership duties as needed
● Meets the qualifications of an Elder as stated in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9
● Preferably seeking, or has a degree from a respectable evangelical Bible College, Seminary, or the equivalent thereof.
● Is Ordained, or seeking Ordination
● Pastoral heart and humility (teachable, approachable, hard-working, loyal, people person)
● Vocal, musical instrument skills, and leadership gifts for leading worship and developing a highly effective Worship Team.
● Experience in discipling others
● 50-55k per year salary
● Health Care
For more information, please email your resume along with video links that demonstrate your skills in leading worship to Pastor Rusty Hayes at [email protected] Please be patient with response times as we process applicants. May the Lord richly bless you and your ministry.
Rapidly growing church plant in northern Colorado Springs region.
Lakeside Community Church | Non-Denominational
Full-time | Algoma, Wisconsin
Risen King Community Church | Non-Denominational
Full-time | Sparks, Nevada
Virginia Beach Community Chapel | Non-Denominational
Full-time | Virginia Beach, Virginia
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Emmaus Church | Non-Denominational
Part-time | Berryville, Virginia
Seneca Community Church | Non-Denominational
Full-time | Romulus, New York
Romulus, New York